Wednesday, December 2, 2009

today

Since we now have a blog, I thought I'd take the opportunity to publicly announce or remind everyone that today is the day my ipod touch 3rd generation arrives, if you did not know that already.

Also, today is the day I will have the exquisite pleasure of cooking for you. I can assure you I will do a great job.

In other lines, today is the day I make my first blog post.

Today is also the day University of Leipzig opened its gates 600 years ago and child emperor Pu Yi ascended the Chinese throne 101 years ago, at age of 2. Also, the first nuclear chain reaction was initiated 67 years ago on this day. Britney Spears' birthday is ... today.

Let's not forget that today is the 336th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar and that there are 29 days remaining in the year.

Now that's what I call spamming.

Marius

No comments:

Post a Comment