Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Some cake and champagne

Four days into Winter Break, I'm still on campus being lazy. Mike and Joonas left on Monday to take their rescheduled flight, leaving me as the only coop member on campus. All I have been doing is eating, cooking and sleeping. (My flies are on holiday vacation so I can not do experiments.) Last night, I cooked a pot of curry and had the Man, Jason, Eric Schlossberg, Anu and Tiffany over for dinner. S73 persists to be the center of goodness.

I take this time to upload some photos I have from two memorable events from the fall semester: The Man's acceptance of his job offer (Nov 20th) and Mike's 21st Birthday (Nov 25th).

- Keisuke









2 comments:

  1. Thanks Keisuke, the pictures are great! The series of shots showing Mike opening the champagne bottle are priceless =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also recently learned how to open wine bottles. Turns out it's even more difficult than champagne... :P
    -Mike

    ReplyDelete